Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas photos


Since it's cold and rainy outside (and thus in my studio as well) I spent some time indoors uploading a few pics from Christmas. Here's one of the kids opening presents:





Santa brought Noah his very own R2-D2 and Audrey a 'real' dog. As close to a real dog as Santa was going to commit to anyhow. Audrey also got an interactive Pinkie Pie pony. It didn't take her long to line them all up and coordinate their movements. Such a little control freak - I wonder where she gets that.

Poor R2. Noah rescued him from girlie land eventually.



We went to the DMA the next day and had a great time. We didn't see the King Tut exhibit. I want to go and enjoy it so I don't really want to bring the kids. Well, really just Audrey. Noah would love it .


Here are some pictures from the museum that sum up the kids perfectly:














No comments:

Post a Comment